The revision days will run on the following dates:
- Saturday 4th May - Pure Maths
- Saturday 11th May - Pure Maths and Statistics
- Saturday 18th May - Pure Maths and Mechanics
Across the three days, the syllabus will be covered in its entirety and students will be given an exam-board specific revision pack full of practice questions and practice papers to maximise productivity and give the best chance of exam success.
Prices And Booking
- All courses are charged at a price of £75 per day, with a £25 discount to £200 awarded if all three revision days are booked.
- The full price need not be paid up front. In order to secure a place on the course we ask for a 50% non-refundable deposit with the remainder of the balance to be paid during the first week of May.
- Price includes light refreshments at break times but students should provide their own lunch.
- All students will be provided with an exam board specific revision pack to take away with them.
Theses courses are extremely popular and limited in numbers so please book early to secure your place on the course. Note that the 50% deposit secures your place on the course and is non-refundable. The remainder of the balance will be payable in the first week of May.