Our York Chemistry Tutors
Why A Chemistry Tutor?
There are many reasons why a Chemistry tutor may be right for you. Chemistry is by far seen as being one of the hardest but, at the same time, most respected GCSEs and A Levels. It is required to embark upon careers in medicine and highly desired by many of the most popular university degree courses.
At York Tuition, we find that the most common reasons for needing a Chemistry tutor are as follows:
- Bridging the Gap
The gap between GCSE Chemistry and A Level Chemistry is now wider than ever. Our Chemistry Tutors understand this and regularly work with students to "bridge the gap" early on in the year to help prevent students from falling behind.
- Managing Exam Workload
Throughout the year, especially around exam time, it can be difficult to manage the work required to do well in Chemistry alongside all of the other subjects. Our Chemistry tutors can help GCSE and A Level students effectively timetable their workload, identifying gaps in knowledge and helping them plan how and when it is appropriate to tackle these gaps, whilstbeing mindful of the balance that needs to be struck between Chemistry and other subjects.
- Mathematical Calculations
Chemistry contains a lot of Maths - it is inescapable. Many students are daunted by the number of mathematical calculations that are involved in Chemistry. Our York Chemistry tutors can help by breaking these calculations down into smaller, more manageable steps and, most importanly, give students plenty of practice; repetition is the key to an in-depth understanding!
Whatever your reason for seeking a Chemistry tutor, we at York Tuition can help! Simply click the button below and fill in our online enquiry form and get a callback within 24 hours to discuss suitable Chemistry tutors.
Book A Tutor
Booking a Chemistry tutor local to York could not be easier; simply follow our three step process:
- For the quickest response, fill in an online enquiry form by clicking the button below, or call (01904) 373 117.
- Receive a callback within 24 hours to discuss suitable tutors.
- Choose the tutor that is right for you.
Why Choose Us?
- All Chemistry tutors are fully qualified local teachers and hold a relevant teaching qualification and DBS certificate.
- We are a locally run service and so collaborate with many local independent tutors in York, giving you a much wider choice of tutors.
- Tutor prices are fixed at the time that the first lesson is booked.